Recipe 1: Stephanie Courtis
1 glass of avocado juice
1 plate of sambal goreng daging
1 bowl of sayur asam
1 handful of dates
1 tub of hummus
1 jar of vegemite
1 bunch of rambutan
2 serves of paratha
1 bowl of tom kha gai
5 wheels of cheese
2 Indonesian rissoles with sambal
2 cups of roast pumpkin, pine nuts and goats cheese combined
Steps to make a Stephanie Courtis:
1. Preheat stomach to level hangry and a half.
2. Add bowl of sweet and sour sayur asam, crisp Indonesian rissoles and drown with a glass of rich avocado juice.
3. Add sweet dates, plump figs and the flesh of rambutan before mixing thoroughly.
4. Transfer a generous spoonful of sambal goreng daging and rich flaky paratha to the bowl before tossing in the delicate tom kha gai.
5. Spread a luscious coat of hummus and velvety vegemite over the mixture before combining with soft roasted pumpkin, golden toasted pine nuts and salty, melt-in-your-mouth feta.
6. Finish off with the 5 decadent wheels of pungent, full-bodied cheese. The cheese should be accompanied by a side of syrupy honey.
7. Serve immediately.